Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Whining already!!!!


Uncle Larry says do not say "free beer"... We may have the entire east coast show up. He is probably right. Anyhow, there will be beer at the finish. Complaints about the date in multitude...Sorry, I have tried to please everyone. This is the best I can do at this point. PLEASE, PLEASE do not ask me for a map or sonopsis of the route! It is long, it is hard, it is fun...period. Ask another spud finisher - they will fill you in. This guy finished last year and is still smiling!

3 comments:

  1. PT, Way to keep it Spud! Its your ride and your Expression.
    So Fresh!!
    Spud On!
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I folloowed that guy last year...Strong on the technical sections...NICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what he does on the second date ;)

    ReplyDelete