Monday, August 31, 2009

Get that GAME face on!

The Scrogman has his game face on...always! I know he is ready for the Spud ride...are you? Scrog is one of only 3 Spuds to do all the Spud rides. I am the other and there is one more......Who is it???? Get those long rides in and show up prepared this year is going to be great. Looks like we have 18 commited at this point and I am sure more will follow.
Some unanswered questions:

1.) Is there camping available? Sure...In Jeremy's basement. It is finished but void of furniture. So bring a sleeping bag and crash inside in comfort. Just a warning, I am told Jeremy sleeps in an EWR racing flourescent green thong which he wears backwards. And he sleepwalks! YUK
2.) How long is the ride and do you think I can make it?
It is long and hard and long and I do not know if you can finish.

3.) Is there support? Yes, very good support. It will carry all your necessary food, drink, repair items, clothing and anything else. We will have at least 3 stops to regroup, bust balls and just have a good ol time.

4.) Will I get dropped?
Yes, if you suck.
5.) Will Scroggy sexually harrass me?
Yes.
6.) Will Uncle Larry drink beer at all the stops?
Yes.
7.) Will people complain?
Yes, but not when I am around...Only I am aloud to complain about how tired I am.
8.) Will Jason Yeager do the entire ride on a bike that has no business being at the Spud Ride?
Yes, and he will love every minute of it! Although this year I think he actually has a bike built that was made after the 1990's.

9.) Will Lindsey be the only female rider to finish 3 spud rides?
Yes. She has no other choice...She is a Spud.

10.) Who and what age is the oldest Spud finisher?
Ken Stadden - last year finisher at age 58!

Later,
Spud Paul






No comments:

Post a Comment