Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spud's are getting ready!

Since this years spud ride is going to be extra special I will be posting on a frequent basis just to make sure I can bust everyone's balls at one time or another. Feel free to bust mine back...if you can! Anyhows, looks like a good turnout is ramping up and the spuds seem to be excited about the new format. Rode with Blake Bricker last night and he said "I am going to ride in the back this year with the beer drinkers." I don't know about some of you but I take offense to that statement! What are you saying Blake...you think beer drinkers are slow? He is riding a SS this year and thinks he is so coool. Well guess what, its about time! No worries Blake you can ride with us in the back, but who will keep scroggy company? Tshirts have been ordered and every FINISHER will receive one. I will have various sizes on hand and not just 3xl's. Uncle Larry and I have been discussing post ride food options and the consensus seems to be something easy and ready to eat. I was thinking Robburito - Do they cator? Jason Yeager should know, I think he lives there. What say you Yeager? Can they drop off some burittos at Jeremy's for after the ride? Let me know and I can work out the fianances. I am hoping to see some missing spuds this year - ie: Dan Ness, Barry Rauhouser, Tammy Gantz, Mike Hoffman - somebody get them the word.
Saw Dan not to long ago but don't have his email, I think Barry R. is still hanging with Tom Bombadil down in the Shire enjoying some of the Gaffers homebrew. Tammy, where are you?
Mike H. - whats up? As I said, spread the word people, this is a "word of mouth" event and the more the merrier. Just make sure people know that it is a hard ride. Stops this year will be drasticly reduced in time. Keep posted for upcomming info and other important stuff.
Later, Spud Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment